Targets of Heros Charity:
- To carry on welfare work to help the ill and disabled people (physically and mentally) and those who are poor or descend from socially pathological groups.
- To prepare the disabled to function in the current society and prevent them from being socially or professionally isolated.
- To stimulate the disabled to the activity in different social and cultural areas and also eliminate prejudice against the disabled in the society.
- To spread physical culture and sport among children and adults as a form of activity during leisure time or a form of rehabilitation.
- To support the development of schools, institutions and organizations which popularize sport, recreation, healthcare and cultural education.
- To promote socially positive attitude and behaviors.
- To work in the area of science, education and upbringing.