On the 7th of June “Steel Forest” – Jolanta Janda’s art gallery, together with our Charity organized “A day of signature” in Konstancin-Jeziorna. During that day Heroes Charity received various things signed by renowned people:
– Two books written by Lech Wałęsa and signed by him,
– Legia t-shirt (Warsaw football team) signed by the players,
– Two books written by Elżbieta Bogusławska-Przybysz,
– Two CDs („First steps in tennis”) from Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski,
– Two books written by Zuzanna Celmer,
– Fotos of TVN stars and journalists.
Apart from collecting these gadgets the young vocalists from Konstancin’s music school led by Mrs. Bożena Zaleska sang songs, a psychologist Mrs. Zuzanna Celmer gave a short lecture on “How to deal with stress”, we could also experience relaxing massage done by Eris (the beautician) specialist, Piotr Boruta together with Czoher amused the children. At the end there was an exhibition of Mrs. Małgorzata Durska’s paintings and Mr. Nowak’s sculptures.
Kategoria akcji: Pozostałe